بحث متقدم | التسجيل
الويب العربي
  تسجيل دخول

ملاحظة
الموقع متاح للإطلاع والقراءة فقط، المشاركة والمواضيع الجديدة غير متاحة حالياً لحين تطوير الموقع.

الموقع متاح للإطلاع والقراءة فقط، المشاركة والمواضيع الجديدة غير متاحة حالياً لحين تطوير الموقع.

عـودة للخلف   الويب العربي سوق البرمجة والتصميم تبادل خبرات التصميم

تبادل خبرات التصميم برامج التصميم والجرافكس ، شروحات ، أدوات المصمم ، دورات تعليمية

موضوع مغلق اضف موضوع جديد

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 13-03-2012, 04:22 AM
king2t99bfss king2t99bfss غير متصل
عضوية مغلقة

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2011
مشاركة: 2
مستوى تقييم العضوية: 0
king2t99bfss is on a distinguished road
الافتراضي Mænd Nike Free 3.0 Sorte Gold Waiting for the

Waiting for the dream of flowering of the day of the Beijing Film Studio I remember when I first arrived in Beijing, is doing the train reached this sit cities, starting from Guangdong. Did not take a vote, only standing tickets but I bought a ticket. Mind the idea that I'm going to Beijing to complete the dream since childhood. I also learned from a friend, Beijing Film Studio's, when the idea is very simple. the train is about 15:00, I am a man carrying a suitcase carrying a guitar. The train immediately traveled to the Beijing Film Studio, and was really excited. Because did not arrive here before the Beijing Film Studio in my heart has always been a mysterious and sacred places. Where each can complete their dream is like a paradise, like the sacred. For each man with a dream to build a bridge, down the ladder and walked toward heaven. This is no in-depth understanding of this paradise, I like this idea. When I'm really there that I really understand, where the different faces of the people in different places. But people here have the same dream. It's not like I thought it would be simple. There are too many dark and things. . . . the train there to see a lot of people are crowded together, everybody will talk their own. I just pass by there are a few people to chat with me, they asked me is not got here. But it looks like they are here for a long time. Their answer I was shocked, and they advised me to leave here. I imagine so simple,Nike Free Run 3.0 Flowers forget the hurt _62, too dark here. I was not quite understand why I had just arrived that they will leave, and then later I began to slowly understand. Introduction of a Shandong, I went to a very far away from the city to rent a room. Started my dream here. . the next day friend that tomorrow during the day can go to a recorded show, then I do not understand. What is a recorded show, and later he told me. The recorded program is to television for viewers. I was really surprised. He said it should be no surprise, some programs do not go. Of course only the attendants to go when the audience, and the subsequent second day claiming to be the leadership of the play head down to the Beijing TV station recorded a health program. there is only need to applaud that effort, from time to time of cheer. Although this is only recorded programs but I was still happy, so I look forward to the scenes of the film. Program recording is finished, the play head is lined up. I did not understand why the queue, the original is to send us money. After the point of a good number of three individuals stand in a row, call one of our people ready for the 10 block change. Later I realized that everyone has 30 bucks, it is conceivable that in today's society, who can rely on 30 bucks for a meal, I learned later that the original there are a lot of people to housing can not be solved. Are living in the 24 hours operating KFC and cafes. Can make a real understanding of the hardships of this which is perhaps only really experienced. about the fourth day here, I began to go filming, still remember the time of shooting the movie Play head to find a good man after all seated at the bus of the crew may take two hours car to. The car began to change clothing, as this is the summer time of the shooting the Republic of play. The clothes are very thick,Kvinder Nike Free 7.0 V2 Sort Gr?n l?be Sko Autumn, but still looked very happy. Perhaps because everyone likes to shoot, exchange finished garment crew will give to eat. general crew meal is lunch, and a good cast dish better. On almost the same almost cast, the meal began shooting. Real shot, and I imagine there is much difference, in fact, the extras in this work is just a background. Said bluntly point is a moving props! In the next shot a lot of movies, I know that some crew simply put the extras as From hydrated generally will not have extras of, unless it is required by the producer. But there are several producers, would think of his movie there are these people in fact in his films has made many contributions! Take the scenes took place, braving the sun from 11:00 to 14:00, still standing under the sun is who! Who are the people in some dangerous lens! (These words may look still very numb, do not appreciate what a person to see his, but I believe a real experienced people may be at the moment in the eyes already had tears) Next one after another after another took a lot of movies, but again the same in the play is always a background! Many extras not only filming. Because many people filming is unable to survive. Because they can not even a place to live are not. The night you come here you will find under the overpass were inhabited. . . The tree was in sleep. You do not be surprised. Yes! This is the extras, there are a lot of people do not have the money to take on rent. May be a few hundred dollars in your eye small,Mænd Nike Free 3.0 Sorte Gold, but a lot of extras in the hands! But one thing that is a mass of money by their own labor. May stay here a long time, gradually and familiar. They told me to go and they took with the people, means that the designated person. With extras filming, he would give me the price to be more than 40 play than the average group. Later I learned that the extras in fact, not only 30 dollars, money the top of the play head to the draw. I really do not understand these people get too not. Actually smoked half are there, they have the heart to watch them live can not afford housing can not afford to eat rice. I think they just kill the demons of each man with a dream, a group of vampires! followed by a period of time does not play, come to the demolition of the day Me and head. I do not know what exactly is the demolition. After I learned that the original, put on the clothing of the security red number. June 17 that is what I talk about this, the demolitions is to be an area of ​​Beijing to build the subway. However, because the villagers are not satisfied with area of ​​section, we're going to task lined up to block the villagers to make trouble. This time may have done the extras is some wrong, but that which most of them are helpless. Because they must survive in order to continue to pursue their dreams, can not be denied that some of the acts of some of the extras. Indeed it is wrong, because there are some people simply not to shoot. They just do not want to go to work to come here to mix, but the vast majority of people are still good. There is more hateful to find someone to play head to say is everyone is 60 to last only a day to each person 50. This is just the tip of the iceberg, their mouths speak only deceived the people. Like talk to the group said good 40 per day to the last it is only 30. And some even do not give a penny! (I wrote these absolutely are the most true, I just want some friends that do not quite understand the extras in the future, regardless of when he ran into the extras, or in the supermarket,Nike Free Run + 2 When love has become the past _6, even the toilet. More understanding of extras I on behalf of the Beijing Film Studio, each for extras to really say thank you!)

موضوع مغلق

خيارات الموضوع
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة
لا يمكنك إضافة موضوع جديد
لا يمكنك الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك إضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

كود vB متاح
كود [IMG] متاح
كود HTML مغلق
إنتقل إلى

مواضيع مشابهة
الموضوع الكاتب القسم مشاركة آخر مشاركة
Nike Free 5.0 Sko I would like to become a fairy t king2t99bfss برامج المجلات الالكترونية 0 08-03-2012 01:36 PM
واجهه مجانيه لاصحاب مواقع الدردشه free free المرسم مزاد المواقع 9 29-03-2005 12:41 AM

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت مكة المكرمة. الساعة الآن » 04:47 PM.