قديم 22-08-2010, 05:33 PM
weddingdresses123 weddingdresses123 غير متصل
عضوية مغلقة

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2010
مشاركة: 39
مستوى تقييم العضوية: 0
weddingdresses123 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Wedding Gown Best Wedding Dresses for a Beach Wedding

Wedding Gown Best Wedding Dresses for a Beach WeddingQ:I'm looking for a wedding dress I can wear on the beach. Instead of a traditional wedding dress, I'd like something lightweight and simple. What style of wedding dress should I be looking for?A: Brides, listen up! No matter where your wedding is taking place -- on a beach or in a barn -- you need to look for a wedding dress style that is most flattering for your figure. Once you've determined the silhouette you want (sheath, ball gown, A-line), you can focus on the wedding dress's details. For you, try to stay away from heavy beading, which weighs a dress down. Look for such light and airy fabrics as silk chiffon or organza. Halter necklines also lend a more casual, beachy look. You may want to forego the long train, which is sure to accumulate lots of sand (yuck!), and the cathedral-length wedding veil, which could be really annoying in a strong ocean breeze. And if you decide you're not up to baring your legs, be sure to have an extra pair of pantyhose handy: Bits of shells are sure to get caught in your stockings and cause snags. From Cheap Wedding Dress