قديم 22-09-2009, 04:40 PM
abcd631 abcd631 غير متصل
عضو

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2009
مشاركة: 10
مستوى تقييم العضوية: 0
abcd631 is on a distinguished road
Smile help

my girlfriend and i had been going out for a year and a half and we were so in love. but then like two weeks ago she meets this guy at a party and starts to text him a lot. eventually she finds out that he likes her and she really likes him and she thinks she wants to go out with him. we went through this whole week where she decided between staying with me and wondering about him, or leaving me and going with him. i eventually manned up and told her she needed to get this guy out of her system or she would always wonder, so she dumped me on tuesday, and its now saturday. it hurts so bad i cant stop thinking about it. i have talked to her and she says she still loves me very much and she plans on getting back with me. she even says she misses me a lot. problem is that it still hurts that she left me. every time i think about her with him i get sick. shes actually on her first date with him right now. what im asking is is there anything i can do to get her back faster or at least help the pain? and i wont get another girl. im just not ready for that. i want her back and thats all there is to it. help?Where to Get Forex TrainingMaking Your Vacation AffordablWhere to Get Forex TrainingStarting a Family Health Treegold making guide

التوقيع
Every man is his own worst enemy.