قديم 05-10-2010, 08:19 AM
weddingdresses123 weddingdresses123 غير متصل
عضوية مغلقة

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2010
مشاركة: 39
مستوى تقييم العضوية: 0
weddingdresses123 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Are Church Wedding Decorations Necessary

Are Church Wedding Decorations Necessary---Cheap Wedding GownsQ: I am the maid of honor -- for the second time -- in my friend's second marriage. She doesn't want a wedding shower; she's having a family wedding luncheon and not inviting a lot of friends. I really don't know what to do. What is the etiquette for the maid of honor for second marriages? I would like to do something special for her, but I'm not sure what -- she keeps saying she wants to keep everything really intimate. Any suggestions would help! A: You sound like an MOH from heaven! Hopefully the bride knows how lucky she is. Etiquette for any maid of honor -- be it a first wedding or an eighth or ninth -- is to be there for the bride and listen to what she wants, then act accordingly. Sounds like your bride wants to go low-key this time. No shower? That's one less thing for you to do! It's perfectly understandable that you want to do something nice for her in your role as MOH -- maybe you should consider doing something low maintenance, with just the two of you. Go out for coffee, drinks, dinner, to a spa for massages, or even to get your nails done. The idea is to do something together, your treat, to celebrate her upcoming wedding. Have fun!From Best And Cheap Wedding Gowns