تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2007
مشاركة: 54
مستوى تقييم العضوية: 17
The golden city is on a distinguished road
الافتراضي

وصلت رسالتة ياويله والله بيأخذ مقلب على كيف كيفة ههههههههههه

اخليكم مع الرسالة

Dear Friend

((Alaikum Asalaamu Warahmatullah Wabarakatuh))

Greetings from my end and happy to hear from you again.Hope fine over there,if so may Allah take glory.Honestly i am happy to hear that you are 32yrs old and working with government with a good account that can carry this fund.

Remember we are dealing with the bank and to make every thing official,you are going to apply to the bank as the next of kin to this our deceased customer which is the first thing that is important.

So for us to save time i want you to re-type this application fill your banking datas and fax it mediately to the foreign remittance manager on the bank's direct fax line : (00226) 50 32 72 18 or you send it through our bank email box (remibf_affairs@mail.com) or (bank_remibf@excite.com)
.................................................. ..........................................

ATTN : DR OO ANTHONY.
FOREIGN REMITTANCE MANAGER
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
AVENUE DE LA CHANCE
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO

Sir,

APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE AND SUBSEQUENT TRANSFER OF MY INHERITTANCE FUNDS OF USD$15.6MILLION FROM ACCOUNT NO : ADB/2637578-2341.

I am the cousin/business associate and next of kin to late Mr. John Korovo of Jordan who was your client that held the account number (ADB/2637578-2341) with your esteemed bank , and who died on 25th July plane crash in Paris France.

I discovered the above account details in my late cousin's bedroom in Jordan, and as his next of kin I humbly implore your honored office to transfer these inherittance funds into my nominated receiving bank account details as below :

BANK NAME :................................................. ..............................

BANK ADDRESS :................................................. .........................

BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER :................................................. ............

BENEFICIARY NAME:............................................. ...............................

BANK TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER:........................................... ..

PRIVATE TELEPHONE N0's :................................................. ...........

PRIVATE ADDRESS :................................................. ......................

PRIVATE FAX NO:............................................... ...........................

E-MAIL ADDRESS........................................... ...............................

OCCUPATION........................................ ........................................

AGE:.............................................. ..............................................

I shall appriciate your prompt attention to this request as I promise to abide by all the rules and regulations guiding your bank on all foreign remittance.

Yours very faithfuly
(Your name)

.................................................. .................................................. ...............................

NB : Please send me an email as well call me on telephone for notification that you have send this application to our foreign remittance manager and bear it in mind that there is no risk in this transaction hence i am here to supply you with the necesary information that will be needed by our bank. Be fast for we dont need to waste time in this transaction.

Meanwhile i will advise you to send the application through our bank email box (remibf_affairs@mail.com) or (bank_remibf@excite.com) So that our remittance manager will receive it directly for urgent commencement. Make sure you send in both of the bank email address.

Have a great day and keep in touch.

Yours
Dr Ali Ahemd ( +226 78 78 24 13 )
Nb/Please be fast to send the application to the bank.

_ __ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ __ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ __ _ _

والله مافهمت كثير من الرسالة لكن هو يبيني اعبي البيانات وارسلها للأميلات الي كاتبها على أنها اميلات البنك

هههههههههههههههه يازين اميلات البنك واحد على الهوتميل والثاني موقع يبيع كاميرات تصوير

خلآآآآص وصلنا الي نهاية المسلسل وسيتم قريبآآآ أرسال رسالة له وفيها رابط الموضوع

تحية طيبة